Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dear Anonymous,

 http://new-world-order-plan.org/ Who is "Anonymous"? Who are they made up of? What are their views on life, on womans rights? Why do they do what they do? Should people be scared of them, or feel safe around them? When do we even know we are around them? Are they real, or is it just what the government wants us to believe? Will we ever really know?
The only reason I ask is because since they are hackers, pro hackers, the best hackers and I don't know what else, they can hack my life and finally tell me who I am. I mean, if they can get info and some guy who doesn't want them to, they can do it on me, too. It's not like I don't know what my name is or where I live or what ever, I know those things. But when someone asks me what my favorite food is, my favorite place, I can't answer them. I wish I could meet with the person who started anonymous, ask them how and why and when and where, all those questions. Ask them what their goal is, if it's to help people or the government or both. Ask them how they got to where they are, how they found themselves. Maybe if I asked them to tell me who I am, just maybe, they would be able to.
I feel as if I should change this blogs name to "My Dreams/Wishes" for it seems to only contain that.

No comments:

Post a Comment