Tuesday, May 1, 2012

People.

Teenagers, they need help. There's no other way to say it. I don't understand how a teenager can live on without help. Luckily, there are a lot of different ways we help each other...through the internet, at school, even in public places. A smile can go a long way, and being nice can make a persons day change from horrible to great. But teenagers, once they get help, once they get that smile, they can move on and be happy. Some adults can, too. See, there was this thing two of my friends and I did a long time ago...We called it the "I like" game. We would tell people that walked by what we liked about them, like, maybe, their coat or their shoes or something. One time, there was this beautiful lady (I'm no lesbian but I can tell when a woman is beautiful or not) wearing these gorgeous earrings...they looked so shiny and bright, I'm sure they were real gold. I told her Oh-my-goodness! I love your earrings! then both of my friends did the same thing...we were practically gawking at her earrings, when she stopped, turned around with an amazing smile that could light up a city that was in a blackout, and was thanking us and shaking but mostly holding our hands. She looked like she was so happy she could cry, which made me feel good inside. She was the nicest stranger I've ever met, and I've met a great load of nice strangers. You could tell in her eyes that we had touched her deeply, which I don't even know how. To be honest, she reminded me of a Goddess. And for teenagers, you can help them because they look for help, and admit they need it, like on yahoo answers, a lot of kids talk about feeling depressed and such, and just one answer makes them feel better. But some adults are just mean, and they don't want to change. I mean, I've talked to a lot of adult, especially online, like facebook or IMBD or something like that, and they can be so mean sometimes...Like there was one who was saying he hated doing nice things for people because some people didn't say thank you to him, and that made him want to bash the peoples heads in walls. It was like, seriously, guy, just because some people don't say thanks, it doesn't mean they deserved to be hurt. And once an adult decides to believe something, and a teenager tells them they are wrong, they freak out. Like, once, I tried to show someone that just because 9/11 happened, it doesn't mean they have to be scared of all Muslim people...Guess what they did! They freaked out! It's like, seriously, I know 9/11 was really bad, and I hope that it never happens again and stuff, but I don't despise Muslims because of it, because it wasn't all of them who decided, oh we should kill loads of people today. It was only one group, and just because that group was made of Muslims, it doesn't mean that every Muslim person out there wanted that to happen. But I guess to know what a really nice person is, you have to know what a really mean person is. I just hope nice people outweigh mean ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment